“Outstanding Hospitality and Caring” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park, Stay, and Go
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Revere
Orleans
“Outstanding Hospitality and Caring”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We did the Park and Stay with shuttle service to Logan. Our returning flight landed in a snow storm and the shuttle driver made a heroic drive to the hotel. We were the only ones moving. He had a great skill and we were so happy to extend our stay at the hotel. The manager was so gracious and helpful. We had a great dinner and breakfast in the morning before the roads were clear enough to travel. I highly recommend this hotel due to the caring staff and great location, facilities, etc.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
hamptonlogan, Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We really appreciate the feedback and are thrilled to learn you had such an enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Cathy.cucchiello@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Clean! Quiet! Close to the airport and getting on an early morning shuttle for Logan was a breeze. Stress free. I loved the darkening drapes...it was so quiet and my bed was so comfortable, I slept great and woke up refreshed. The bathroom was super clean, a nice bonus. Comfortable in every way, loved it, will be back.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a response regarding your recent stay with us. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your honest opinion helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We are continually trying to improve our customer satisfaction and the feedback is a great tool. We would like to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Boston Logan and hope to see you in the near future.

Plymouth, MA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

You know what to expect, as far as Hampton Inn's go this is cookie cutter, nothing extraordinary about it. The location is good if using Logan Airport, but if traveling into Boston, to either visit attractions or for a night out stay in Boston.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
hamptonlogan, Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport, responded to this review, December 28, 2013

New London, New Hampshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

It's an average hotel. Clean, recently updated, but the only reason to stay here is price compared to proximity to Logan.

The shuttle bus was great - they quickly picked me up at a non-standard stop.
Staff was helpful: the TV remote was dead (battery leaked & crusted up) and I quickly got a replacement (they didn't bring it to me - I had to follow the maintenance guy into his office).

However:
AVOID THE 7TH FLOOR !!! The room heating system has an exhaust fan in the bathroom that is on when the room heater is on, and the fan is LOUD. I had to keep the bathroom door closed so I could sleep. The front desk said "that's how the fans are on the 7th floor" so (a) they know about the noise and (b) they stick you in those rooms anyhow.

And Hampton's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is just a marketing gimmick - I wasn't 100% satisfied (maybe 75%) and they knew it, but I still had to pay.

Room Tip: Avoid the 7th floor - heating fan is LOUD
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a response regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad I was able to implement the 100%satisfaction through the other means we communicated. Again sorry for any inconvenience this caused. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your honest opinion helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We are continually trying to improve our customer satisfaction and the feedback is a great tool. We would like to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Boston Logan and hope to see you in the near future.

san francisco, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I came in during a snowstorm and was able to get a room at the Hampton Inn. The breakfast was great and my room was very comfortable. I was able to get something at the pub the night before since I didn't arrive at the hotel until 10:30pm. It was cold and snowy outside and the shuttle driver did his best to accommodate everyone on the shuttle. Best place to stay near the airport, reasonal prices for the amenities that you get for the price. I would recommend the Hampton to all of my friends flying into Logan airport.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hamptonlogan, Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport, responded to this review, December 23, 2013

Kalispell, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

The hotel is very clean and comfortable, and the staff is accomodating. The small fitness center has decent Precor machines and is kept tidy. The airport shuttle is prompt and takes 5 minutes. My room on the second floor was so quiet, I didn't know I had neighbors. If I need a place to stay for an early flight, I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
hamptonlogan, Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport, responded to this review, December 16, 2013

Ogden, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I'm a flight attendant and I stay at this hotel frequently on layovers for many years now and always have the same great experience. I absolutely just love this one! It's close to the airport, the shuttle driver is always prompt and soooo nice and helpful! I don't know names, but every single driver has been this way. The staff there is also always very nice and helpful. They have free breakfast every day. Nothing too fancy, but good hot and cold food. Lots of choices. The rooms are always clean and the beds are very comfortable. In my experience it's always quiet too, so I always get a good sleep. I highly recommend!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Cathy.cucchiello@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport? Share your experiences!