“Wonderful experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 attractions in Revere
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Helicopter Tours of downtown Boston, North Shore, South Shore, or custom New England tours. The only helicopter tour company that has a helipad located directly in Metro Boston. Take in the spectacular architecture and views of Boston from above! Looking for a memorable experience? Now City Tours will work with you to make your wildest/most romantic dreams a reality.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Talk about flying high. This was an experience to remember... I've flown in a helicopters in various locations, and this by far exceeded any expectations. We flew over histroric Boston where we saw Fenway Park, Beacon Hill and Charles River and many more great sites. Most importantly, however, the pilots and company personal were above and beyond professional, inteligent and knowledgleable of city of Boston and the landmarks that we flew over. Overall a great experience.

Visited August 2012

“Best Engagement Idea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I thought of this idea in the middle of the night and searched google for a local company. They had the best prices and were so easy to schedule a trip with. I did a mid week flight out of Beverly and our pilot Jason was the best. As this being a big moment in my life I wanted to make sure that it was actually feasible to do a proposal in their helicopters. He not only said that it was great to do on the flight but basically gave me the best game plan to do it so I wouldn't miss the best opportunity. The flight was amazing and the views were great. You can talk to eat other very clearly and Jason knows his history and locations. He turned off all the chatter from ATC so I could propose right over the Harbor facing downtown. She was pleasantly surprised and I could have ask for a cooler way to pop the question.
Anyways, I want to thank Jason and Now City Tours for the best engagement idea I could have ever asked for.

Visited January 2013
nowcitytours, Pilot at Now City Tours - Private Tours, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Hello Kevin,

Congratulations again to you and your fiance!! Thank you for sharing your special moment with us at Now City Tours. We would love to be apart of another memory in your lives, we offer a special rate for return customers. You might be interested in a dinner package we have to offer.
Thanks again,
Craig
“A fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I scheduled an outing with Now City Tours at their Revere location as a surprise Christmas gift for my boyfriend. These guys were fantastic; friendly and professional, they quickly but thoroughly went over basic safety rules with us and emphasized that if there was anything specific we wanted to see, to simply ask. Once in the air, you can immediately see the Boston skyline. Even though my boyfriend and I are both Bostonians by birth, our pilot still had funny and interesting anecdotes about the area that we'd never heard before. The views were awesome, especially when we flew out over the harbor. To top it off, once we'd landed, one gentleman (I'm so sorry, I've forgotten your name!) even gave us a ride back to the T, since he was heading out that way. I can't say enough great things about Now City Tours; I'd fly with them again in a heartbeat.

Visited December 2012
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Simple Photography Project turned into an Experience of a Lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I needed something different for my class project on history of Boston as a city. A friend suggested taking photos of the city's major landmarks, but with a twist...from above the city! I found these guys online and asked if it was ok to take pictures of particular sites in and around Boston while we were on the Helicopter Tour, the guys enthusiastically said 'No Problem!'...This was one of the coolest things I've ever done. They flew me to the Hancock, Fenway, city hall and many more landmarks! When I could not get my camera to focus he waited in the air for me to get the picture I wanted!! How Cool! The Pilot was really nice and told me some historical facts I didn't even know. This simple project i was working on turned into an experience I will never forget...Highly recommend...You will never look at the Boston's skyline the same way again!

Visited October 2012
North Andover, Massachusetts
“Unbelievable trip! Totally worth EVERYTHING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Jason, our pilot, took me and my boyfriend on an amazing and exciting tour of Boston in November and it was absolutely perfect. Jason met us at the gate of the hanger, took us through what was going to happen and was completely professional throughout the entire trip. He answered our questions, kept the trip light and fun and we were extremely entertained. This was my first time in a helicopter and I felt extremely safe and comfortable. I would ABSOLUTELY do this again, no question about it. I highly recommend this if you're looking for something interesting and outside of the box, nevermind completely romantic.

Visited November 2012