My family of four recently stayed one night at this hotel while passing through Boston on our way out of the country. Shuttle service was quick and easy, check-in was fine. This is a well-maintained property with a nice lobby featuring coffee all day (at least I presume so). As others have noted, really nothing that I could see within walking distance, so we ate at Margaritas, the on-site restaurant. It was just o.k.; not great but not bad either.
My only complaint was the room itself. I had booked a One-Room Suite with a queen and sofabed, so imagine my surprise when we walk into a standard-sized room with two queens and no discernible space that made it a "suite". I immediately called the lobby to ask what happened to the suite and was told that this was, in fact, considered a suite and that I had actually lucked out because I got two queens instead of a queen and a sofabed. So my "suite" ended up being a tight squeeze for a family of four with a moderate amount of luggage. And, oddly enough, I could not find a safe in the room, but maybe I just missed it. Since we were there for one night, it didn't matter all that much.
Though very disappointed in the size of the room, I must say that it was really quiet (well, except for my husband's snoring but that's another matter). So sleep quality was great, or at least no noise from outside the room.
Breakfast in the lobby was fine, check-out was easy as was the return shuttle to the airport the next day.
Now, I had already booked a room for our return trip (another one night pass-through Boston on our way back into the country) in a similar category hotel and, yes, I booked a suite. However, in the other hotel, our suite turned out to be a real suite with a kitchen, living room and even a separate bedroom with tons of room for a family of four. Because both hotels were similar in price and other amenities, I'd say that the Comfort Inn isn't bad; it's just not the best value available in the airport area based on this experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the award winning Comfort Inn & Suites Boston/Logan International Airport we do our best to ensure all of your needs are met. Our exceptional guest services, pristine room condition and cleanliness are just a few reasons we have been awarded the Platinum Award by Choice Hotels International. We are conveniently located just three miles from Boston Logan International Airport one mile from Revere Beach, America's First Public Beach, and just minutes from downtown Boston. As part of our ongoing environmental commitment our 208-room property is 100% smoke free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Boston/Logan International Airport
- Comfort Inn & Suites Boston/Logan International Airport Hotel Revere
- Comfort Inn Revere
- Revere Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Suite Logan Airport