Stayed here on a quick overnight. We were getting in late and getting up early so didn't want to make the late night trek to a hotel near Boston Common (where we really needed to be). Yes, the hotel shuttle picked us up within 10 minutes, but then we looped the airport terminals for another 20 minutes picking up other passengers before we made it to the hotel 30 minutes later. We would have been downtown by then. Nice double queen room. But it was a handicap room so when my daughter took her shower, the bathroom floor was drenched to the point that I slipped and almost fell when I entered it after her shower. Very dangerous. Is this always the way with handicap showers? Bathroom fan didn't work either so bathroom was all fogged up. Typical hot breakfast-eggs , waffles, etc. Front desk did call a taxi for us. Had a hard time getting back to the hotel from the T-stop. Shuttle was a 15 minute wait and then it had to make the airport loop.
My point in all this is - the price was good for Boston area, but not convenient unless you have a lot of time to wait on shuttles and connections to downtown. It is really in Revere and way out away from Boston and unless you have a car, you are dependent on the hotel shuttle or cabs. I even tried to get a cab from the T- stop and none were available. For what I needed, I should have paid the extra 30 bucks and stayed closer in and closer to a T- stop.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Boston/Logan International Airport Hotel
- Comfort Inn & Suites Boston/Logan International Airport Hotel Revere
- Comfort Inn And Suites Boston/Logan International Airport
- Comfort Inn Revere
- Revere Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Suite Logan Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the award winning Comfort Inn & Suites Boston/Logan International Airport we do our best to ensure all of your needs are met. Our exceptional guest services, pristine room condition and cleanliness are just a few reasons we have been awarded the Platinum Award by Choice Hotels International. We are conveniently located just three miles from Boston Logan International Airport one mile from Revere Beach, America's First Public Beach, and just minutes from downtown Boston. As part of our ongoing environmental commitment our 208-room property is 100% smoke free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.