“Best place to stay in the Boston area!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport

You added Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   85 American Legion Highway, Revere, MA 02151   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Revere
GreenLeadersGold level
Warminster, Pennsylvania
“Best place to stay in the Boston area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

If you are planning any type of trip to the Boston area the only place to stay is here at the greatest hotel in the area! All of the staff will make sure that your stay is comfortable and memorable. You are treated like an old friend from the start. As a business traveler this type of treatment is a welcome change from how some of the places I stay treat me.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed here post cruise. They have multiple shuttles constantly running. Good restaurant conmected to the hotel. We used the shuttle to the airport subway connection. It was a short trip and very easy to get into Boston. Would recommend it if you are looking for a nice moderately priced room with quick access to Boston and Logan Airport.

• Stayed October 2012
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I travel a lot and when I see Comfort Inn on my itinerary, I usually cringe. But I stayed here week ago and this Comfort Inn is well above the average Comfort Inn. Walking in the door was a treat. The lobby is modern and well appointed. Check in was quick and I was off to the room. The room had a king size bed, pullout couch, refrigerator, microwave, and a desk. The room was very clean. In the morning, there was a decent breakfast including hot food, and then I was off to the airport in the shuttle.

The only negative was that I waited 45 minutes for a ride from the airport to the hotel. The hotel told me the shuttle would take 20 minutes and I was standing on the curb the whole time.

I will be back to this hotel in November and I would recommend this Comfort Inn to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ComfortRevere, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel! I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us and took the time to share it with others. We are very proud of our hotel and being a two time Platinum Award Winning hotel within the Comfort Inn brand. We are definitely not your average Comfort Inn as you noticed. I apologize for you having to wait for so long at the airport. No one should ever have to wait that long and we strive to make sure everyone is picked up within 20 minutes, or we will pay for them to take a cab to the hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Darrell Smith
Director of Sales
Lunenburg MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We used this Comfort Inn the night before an early flight. We were able to leave our car for two weeks. It was a quick shuttle ride to the airport and we were picked up within 15 min upon our arrival back to Logan. Hotel room was very comfortable, and clean. Continental breakfast available even as early as 5am. We usually drive to the airport and park at Preflight in Revere. This time, It was nice to be able to drive to the hotel the night before, sleep later and be shuttled to our terminal.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We spent 8 nights here while seeing the sights in the Boston area. The room with a queen bed was roomy even with all our stuff in there. The room was clean upon check-in and was clean each evening when we returned. My only complaint is
halfway through our stay when I put the card on our bed that indicated we'd like our bed linens to be changed, they weren't changed. I know this because our original linens had a mark on them and when we returned that evening the mark was still there. I spoke with the manager and he was going to address this issue with the housekeeping staff.

The complimentary breakfast is better than any hotel I've stayed at. The food tastes good, and in addition to the usual waffles, cereal, pastries they have a large variety of items including scrambled eggs and sausage. They serve until 10:00 which most hotels serve till 9:00.

The wifi worked well without any problems. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful. When there is a problem they work to resolve it to your satisfaction.

Their free shuttles to the airport and train station (Boston's subway system) is great! You don't even need a car if you're visiting places served by Boston's public transportation system.

The location isn't anything special (it's in an industrial/business area). I have traveled a lot, and from my experience even after doing extensive research on a hotel, viewing their website and reading other Trip Advisor reviews, sometimes the hotel room doesn't always turn out to be as represented. However that's not the case with this hotel. The room was as pictured and described on their website, and the hotel lived up to the reviews I read.

We would stay here again if we were to come back to Boston.

• Stayed October 2012
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear Valued
Guest, thank you for your recommendation and comments on our hotel. We are pleased that you visited with us for your entire trip to Boston. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us. Thank you for the opportunity to make things right-
Sincerely, Katrina
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

This hotel is good value for one of America's more expensive cities. It is the most economical for Logan airport. The shuttle service is efficient and will collect at all terminals and the T subway station. One has to phone in advance for a pick-up. The room was standard. Large with all necessities. There is free wifi in the rooms. The Mexican restaurant was good value and excellent menu. The free breakfast was much more than I was expecting and included hot dishes as well as all the Continental choices. I found the staff (Joan/Juan) in transport very helpful indeed when I needed some advice about my rental car that Budget had failed to provide (Budget rental car service was poor - will try to avoid using them in future). David on reception was also hospitable when I checked in.

The hotel is about 3 miles from Logan airport but traffic is heavy and congested and it seemed much further away. One needs to allow plenty of time if taking flights.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

After travelling arouns the state, I was going to leave from Boston. First I was very pleased to learn that Enterprise Rentals are right next door. Then, This is where pilots and flight attendents stay, the shuttle will get you there. When I go back to that area, this is my home. And it is very close to Revere Beach.

Room Tip: I had a room right across from the elevators and no noise. Ice machine really close and next to the...