My now-husband and I had the pleasure of having our wedding at The Five Bridge Inn and we cannot say enough about the inn, the grounds or the owners, Ann & Harold.
The grounds and the inn itself were beautiful and picturesque. From the meticulous landscaping to the lovely gardens, the grounds beg to be explored and enjoyed. As far as the setting for a wedding, there is nothing like it in the area.
Each of the charming rooms in the inn were carefully decorated; no room is like the other, but each are beautiful in their own right. Every room (because we had the entire inn for the weekend of our wedding, so are chosen guests each had a room) was clean and fully stocked with towels and toiletries. The common rooms - like the kitchen, the dining area and even outside around the pool were also clean and orderly, but also warm and welcoming. Everyone who stayed at the inn and who attended the wedding commented on what a comfortable, “at home” feeling the Five Bridge provided, while at the same time being elegant and uniquely New England.
Ann & Harold, our hosts were helpful, caring and treated us and our guests like old friends. Their gracious hospitality was always available, but they also gave us the space to just be and enjoy the experience of The Five Bridge. There was nothing that we or our guests wanted or needed for, and there was no request too small (or big!) that was not met.
Specific to our wedding, the planning was stress-free and easy. Their care, consideration and thoughtfulness made sure that every detail of our special day was exactly as we imagined. From start to finish, there is simply nothing we would change!
We are looking forward to staying at The Five Bridge in the future and for many years to come. We would happily recommend it as a place to stay for a romantic getaway, a quiet retreat or of course, to have the wedding of your dreams!
Erika & Jason Morin
May 7, 2011
- Also Known As:
- Five Bridge Farm Hotel Rehoboth
- 5 Bridge Farm Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Five Bridge Farm Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Five Bridge Farm Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the B&B. Spend a night or a few! Enjoy the pristine grounds and timeless New England architecture. Your stay here is sure to be full of classic country elegance! Five Bridge Inn's unique colonial character and location deep in the middle of 900 acres of preserve land make it a place folks never forget. Seventy percent of our B&B visitors are repeats..that tells the story. Guests also find it the perfect spot to have a wedding. If you’re looking for a retreat and/or a chance to catch up on the healthy alternatives visit Five Bridge Center for relaxation and mending experience you’ll not want to leave. Please stop by and visit our pristine facility where you’ll always get a warm welcome and full tour. Five Bridge Inn - the ideal spot for our guests to hold a variety of corporate and family events. Situated on 80 acres of lush woodlands you and your guests can take advantage of first class service in a casual yet elegant atmosphere. ... more less