“Keep driving, you will find a better restaurant 1 mile in any direction.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Great American Pub

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 53 Restaurants in Raynham
Cuisines: Pub
“Keep driving, you will find a better restaurant 1 mile in any direction.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Waited an hour for a pizza. Pizza never came out. Never refilled our drinks. When we asked for the check so we can pay for what we ate and dank we were told to get the f out. Ill never go back. My 73 yo father was so upset. Save your money folks.

Visited September 2013

“Wish i could go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Best food, price, service, etc around. Potato skins equals mouth watering. Always have delicious cheap drinks. 99 cent cheese pizzas are a great way to go.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Raynham, Massachusetts
“Grat pizza and buffalo wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

The Great American Pub, or "The GAP" as it is referred to by locals, has arguably the best buffalo wings in the area. The pizza and pub food are very good, too. There is always a decent crowd and the prices are very reasonable.

Visited December 2012
Raynham, Massachusetts
“Just Plain GOOD Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

The GAP offers a variety of food items, from appetizers, to pizza to full course dinners. Value is excellent. Last time I went I got a schrod dinner that was absolutely delicious. More than I could eat! Bar staff has become much better than in the past and are very friendly and prompt to serve the customers.

Visited October 2012
Middleboro, Massachusetts
“Raynham's Neighborhood Pub”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I ate here last Friday night with family. It is a pub all the way...dark and noisy, lots of people at the bar. My hubby had the fish and chips.. over cooked. I had the BBQ chicken sandwich...yummy. Also at our table chicken parm pizza was delicious! I would recommend this pub for a fun meeting place of friends!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere