“Tried it at a friends request... Not great” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 52 Restaurants in Raynham
Cuisines: Chinese
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“Tried it at a friends request... Not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This was disappointing. It came highly recommended by a friend from the area so I figured it must be good. It's really somewhere between average and poor. Luke warm food. Chicken teriyaki was dry and not very tasty. Roast pork was actually the best thing I tried. Every shrimp dish was made with the smallest shrimp imaginable with uncleaned shrimp. Gross. I won't return and you shouldn't either.

Huntsville, Alabama
“Solid Chinese Buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

They also have all you can eat sushi and mongolian grill. Sushi tasted fresh and was very popular with rest of the crowd judging from how busy the sushi chef stayed. I did not try the Mongolian grill.

The buffet was fresh and was what I expected with the typical selections. They kept the buffet serving tray only partially filled so the food was always coming out hot and fresh.

Service was good.

“Not bad.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

The buffet accommodated our family's budget, dietary restrictions and time constrictions. We were a party of 22,16 adults and 6 kids, some vegetarians, most carnivores. A reservation had been made an hour before we arrived, and the service was attentive and pleasant. The food seemed fresh, and for those who preferred not to eat out of heated pans chose the Hibachi grill, greatly satisfying the veggie lovers. No one complained. We are not 5-star restaurant people, but know good from nasty. The cook was pleasant and adaptable. The limitless sushi was freshly made. Dividing the check was easy. The prices were $10.95 pp for dinner, $7.95 lunch; seems there was a senior discount; and a $4.95 Monday & Tuesday lunch deal. Not bad.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lakeville, MA
“Was actually better before they remodeled.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I used to be a regular. So much so that many of the waitstaff knew me. They would wave when I came in. The food was decent back then. Not outstanding, but then again, once you have had Quan's Kitchen in North Attleboro, you are spoiled for life. It wasn't too bad. Service was always good, maybe because most of them knew me and that I tipped well. They remodeled the place, which was in dire need. It looks great, but it seems the food went down. Unless a place is really bad, I will give them a second chance, but even the second time, the food was barely hot. This is a Buffet style. The chicken wings were dried out. I stopped going. There is another place just up the road, that has a bigger buffet and the food is usually hot. Though, if I am going out, I will usually go up the road further to Hong Kong City. Boy, Quan's really spoils you.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
South Carver, Massachusetts
“Our favorite Chinese buffet restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We moved back to Massachusetts a few years ago from Upstate NY where we had many Chinese buffet style restaurants. We have looked everywhere in the area for a good buffet and THIS IS IT!

We ate there again at lunch time today. The restaurant has been renovated which has brightened it a lot inside, very nice. My wife and I find many choices of food and all that we have had are very tasty. We have not had any better since moving back to New England.

The Hot and Sour soup is excellent although my wife would prefer that it be spicier. The employees we dealt with were very friendly and attentive.

We often make the drive from South Carver to Raynham just to eat here.

• Visited October 2012