“customer is never right!!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 63 Restaurants in Randolph
Cuisines: Pizza
Brockton, Massachusetts
“customer is never right!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Our office used to frequent this restaurant for its food and location. But lately the customer service is terrible. Their motto seems to be that the "customer is never right"!!! On one occasion I was unhappy with my sandwich so I called..the owner sent another one and then yelled at me. On the second (and last time) I was denied a salad with a dinner (was stated on menu that it was included) unless I paid an add'l 75 cents. They explained they changed the menu because of too much "waste", but yet they did not have a new menu yet. The owner would not give me the salad unless I paid extra even after I stated it was included on my menu. They have lost an entire office of business for this attitude towards the customer.

• Visited April 2013