“Average - less than what I expected from a Comfort Inn” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Randolph
Eureka, CA
“Average - less than what I expected from a Comfort Inn”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011

The hotel is located right off I-93, which makes for a lot of road noise but also is convient for getting around.
The room was average, I found the hotel to be very noisey with people talking. The wifi worked fine, they have one computer in the lobby but it wouldn't print. They have a complimentary shuttle.
The breakfast was good and was nice to not have to worry about it.
They have a parking lot that is free for guests. There is an outdoor swimming pool, but it was not open.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2011

I was there in the middle of a snow storm in January. I had no problems whatsoever with the hotel or my room. The manger, Rick, was awesome. He gave me a room that was quiet, near the fitness room. I found him to be very personable and willing to help me. The room was fine for my purposes. It was clean. The towels were clean, as were the sheets and pillow cases. Maybe the hotel might be a little "tired," but I had no problem whatsoever. Also, the complimentary breakfast was perfect.

I plan on coming back in May.

Michele Morgan

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2010

The hallways in the hotel were disgusting, smelled of smoke. I booked the hotel on Hotwire which rated it two and a half stars. The hotel is not in good condition. The bathroom tile was in poor repair and moldy. The towel bars were rusty and gross. It is not a 2.5 star hotel in my opinion. I thought it was very pricey for a smelly, gross property. Next time I would call Hotwire and complain before I stayed there.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
73manager, General Manager at Comfort Inn Randolph, responded to this review, November 10, 2010
We are exteremly apologetic for the Experience you had at our Hotel during you recent Stay. We want to assure you that all the problems that you experienced have been rectified & we are continuosly working on the rooms to be in great shape.

We do hope you give us another chance in the future to serve you better & request you to let us know of any problems right away so that we could make it right for you.

My team in all departments works very hard everyday & try to make each Guest Experience a good one but at the same time we appreciate the Constructive Comments so that we couls make things right & better.

Sincerely.
Slidell, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

Stayed here 3 nights. Requested a non smoking room because of allergies. Non smoking rooms are connected to smoking rooms and the air conditioner pulls smoke right in. First 2 nights were by 2 exit doors. People were coming and going all night. Moved to the 4th floor on the last night to a room that was suppose to be non smoking it was not. The biggest issue I had was both rooms were not clean. There was hair in the tub, MOLD on the shower curtain and spots on the comforter. Were were given 2 very thin towels and had to ask for additional linens. The hotel staff are very friendly but they need to clean up the rooms and have an entire floor for non smokers.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
I am Extremely Apologetic for the Experience you had at the Hotel. I take full responsibilty for the Pictures you have put up. It was definitely something that was overlooked. We wanted to assure you that the problem has been addressed & fixed & hope you do give us another chance in the future to earn your Business.

We do not claim to be absolutely perfect but we strive to do our Best to try keeping each Guest Happy from checking-in to checking-out & hoping they would be our repeat clientele & we encourage you that next time you experience any unpleasantness please contact us immediately, we could rectify the situation right away.

Sincerely.
Fairfax
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2010

We chose this hotel because of its proximity to Boston AND their free shuttle service to the T (subway) Station, about 7 miles away. Our room was clean and comfortable. The WiFi connection was reliable. We were most impressed by the various staff members .. each was friendly, ready to assist, and seemed to enjoy h/her jobs. We went to Stash's restaurant for dinner; it was wonderful. One warning, though, their servings are huge. I ordered a calzone; it was the size of a large pizza pan .. delicious. The Reception Desk staff member forgot to warn us!

Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Boston, MA.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2010

When you have 16 extended family members come to visit, you need accomodations
that can deliver and this hotel went the extra mile to make their visit a memorable one.
From the good value on the rooms, the free continental breakfast, and the available free shuttle to nearby public transportation, I give the staff at this hotel high marks.
Thanks Comfort Inn.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Quebec City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

Hotel is in good shape, clean and neat. Booked through hotwire, paid 150$, a bit too much for what we get, but with the breakfast we had, it is OK ! Huge buffet breakfast !
Location is about 20 minutes from downtown boston.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn Randolph? Share your experiences!