We were here at the end of our three week tour of New York and New England both in our sixties - flying from UK - travelling all over without a car . We stayed at the Inn for five nights -during the floods and extreme weather - and although we would have appreciated better weather we were so pleased that we had chosen here .
We went for the basic package but the room was fantastic - second floor corner position with two windows -one over looking Provincetown complete with sea views ( on the rare moments when the mist had cleared ) . You climbed up into the colonial bed with Abe Lincoln looking down and the thunder and lifghtening paled into insignificance . It was very cold for the time of year with incessant unseasonal rain but the heating was fine - you increased the temperature by hightening the thermastat- so we were warm and cosy .
Most of the staff amazingly friendly - all extremly helpful . Lots of extras - complimentary afternoon tea with cakes & bread- complimentary socialising cheese & wine gatherings . Expansive breakfasts including hot entrees with blueberry scones to die for- so we had to add several pounds to our total when asked for our weight on the great flight via Cape Air and despite the terrible weather we have very happy memories of our time here - If ever we make it back to the US of A - we would certainly retain Crowne Pointe on our itinery
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at the romantic Bistro at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown