We chose the Crowne Pointe after reading the reviews here, and were not diappointed. This was our first trip to the Cape,amd we were looking for relaxation. The Inn and the smaller off-seasons crowds provided grat R & R. The Inn is spectacualar! Its public areas are nicely done. Thr grounds are immaculate and the rooms cozy. Especially great was the Shui Spa where my wife and I enjoyed a couples massage and other treatments. The mineral bath, steam room and Sauna were great as well. The Bistro restaurant featured great cuisine. We loved our stay and would highly recommend this place to all.
Allen and Ann Cohen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at the romantic Bistro at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown