“Geat Stay for 50th Birthday and 20th Anniversary Celebrations” 5 of 5 stars

Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   82 Bradford Street, Provincetown, MA 02657   |
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Provincetown
Monroeville, PA
“Geat Stay for 50th Birthday and 20th Anniversary Celebrations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2006

We chose the Crowne Pointe after reading the reviews here, and were not diappointed. This was our first trip to the Cape,amd we were looking for relaxation. The Inn and the smaller off-seasons crowds provided grat R & R. The Inn is spectacualar! Its public areas are nicely done. Thr grounds are immaculate and the rooms cozy. Especially great was the Shui Spa where my wife and I enjoyed a couples massage and other treatments. The mineral bath, steam room and Sauna were great as well. The Bistro restaurant featured great cuisine. We loved our stay and would highly recommend this place to all.

Allen and Ann Cohen

• Stayed April 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2006

i have traveled to many places in my life, and i must admit never have i experienced a lovely and most pleasant place to stay as i have at the crowne pointe inn and spa..everyone has gone above and beyond to make sure you are enjoying your stay. it was such a pleasure to be a guest and have the hotel employees treat you like royality.thank you everyone at the crowne pointe inn and spa i will return!!!

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2006

I am a lawyer in New York City and live in Brooklyn. More importantly, I am a single mom of a 16 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. Once a year for the past 3 years I have taken a 3-5 day trip alone to a spa to regroup so I can be a better mom - so I say. This year I tried the Crowne Pointe Inn in Provincetown, MA. Before I have gone to Gurneys Inn in Montauk, NY. They are both great spots but what made my stay a Crowne Point particularly wonderful was the incredible hospitality. Everyone there was very personable without being in my business. Service with a real down home smile. Most of the people who worked there who I came across sincerely seemed to enjoy what they were doing and honestly seemed to want me to relax and get out of the trip what I came for. My room was even better than I had imagined. A jacuzzi and a fire place. Immaculate but very cozy, comfy as my kids say. I had to find excuses to leave it. Another thing that set this wonderful, beautifully appointed inn apart was the food. Delicious! Mom made breakfasts and an incredible and innovative chef at night. The spa is set up to create a very warm, relaxed,comfortable space. I slept and read there even after my treatments were over. I just hung out. The spa treatments on the whole were very good; the massages were excellent. By the end of my stay a few of the personnel and I were on first name bases. I left there smiling and feeling so much more than relaxed that my 5.5 hour trip back to Brooklyn was a breeze. If I don't go to Mexico next year, I will be back - if I can wait that long. Catch the excellent deals in the winter months. Definitely a must try.

Monique

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2006

My husband and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary at the Crowne Pointe in Provincetown in March of 2006. What an amazing hotel and spa! The inside of the main building is stately and beautifully decorated. A gorgeous bar and sitting area offers homeade snacks and coffee/tea 24 hrs and is reminiscient of an old english gentelman's club. The dining room is richly appointed with a gorgeous fireplace. Dinner was fantastic and the staff is incredibly thoughtful and attentive. We spent a great deal of time in the spa area, one of the best we have been to!! Excellent, high-quality facilities! We left feeling super-relaxed, rejuvinated, and would highly recommend it to all, especially in the off-season!! The best part of this hotel is the friendly and considerate staff!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2006

We stayed at the Crowne Pont mid week in March and were very pleased. The staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming and we were impressed with the rooms and general space of the Inn. Guest access to the spa is also a real treat and will add a lot to your stay. However, we were not thrilled about with our dinner at the Inn. It was pricey and the wait staff inexperienced. P-Town is very quiet and you won't have many food options but the accomidations and relaxing atmosphere does make the Crowne Point a worthwhile winter getaway.

Massachussetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2006

Our stay was a weekend overnight.We couldn't have been happier with our accomodations. We have stayed in P town previously at other guest houses. This was among the finest. The rooms were good sized, warm and inviting. The decor was comfortable and traditional. The bathroom was big, modern and clean. The staff was extraordinarily friendly. The breakfast, which was included with the price of the room, was superb. We ate dinner elsewhere but we were sorry not to have tried the Crowne point restaurant. The hotel grounds were beautiful even in winter. The Spa was modern, well appointed and also friendly. We can't wait to go back!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2006

My husband has season tickets to the Patriots so my best friend and I declared the Sunday after the Super Bowl as the official opening of "Spa Season". Our husbands gave us gift certificates to the Crowne Pointe and we were nice enough to take them with us for a wonderful weekend of pampering and relaxation. Even though it was the dead of winter in what is usually known as a summertime getaway we had a wonderful time. The accomodations were beautiful, the food delicious, the staff were warm and welcoming and the spa was evertything that I had hoped for.

Been to Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!