My girlfriend and I came to Provincetown to celebrate my 50th birthday. This was my first time visiting Provincetown and from the very beginning, the experience was wonderful. When we pulled into the check-in area paved with crushed shells, you are immediately infused with a sense of calm that is quintessentially Cape Cod. The landscaping of the Inn was perfect, with a myriad of features to capture your eye. Everyone, from the staff to fellow guests was extremely friendly and welcoming. The dining options were excellent and the made-to-order breakfast was perfect, outdone only by the coffee. I dont know where they procured this particuar blend, but it was other-worldly. Proximity to the local culture was perfect, being only a short walk in either direction. We will definitely be making a return trip to the CP next year. Very highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at the romantic Bistro at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown