We recently stayed at Crowne Point for our wedding and honeymoon. I have stayed in a lot of hotels and I have to say that BY FAR this is the best lodging experience I have had. The inn is very tastefully and elegantly decorated . The courtyard and landscaping are truly a work of art. The town center is only a block away and it is close to everything Ptown has to offer.
The room we stayed in (305 -Raleigh) had everything anyone could want- right down to wine glasses and chocolates left on the pillows. It was a pamper me three times room and it had a whirlpool tub, fireplace, and king bed. Breakfast is served every morning and there is a wine social every evening. Jim at the front desk is simply one of the nicest and most helpful people we have ever met. He went out of his way to accommodate our every need or want. He is a JEWEL!!!! We will definitely be back to Ptown and Crowne Point is the only place we will stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at the romantic Bistro at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown