Just wanted to send a note of thanks to everyone at the Crowne for making our stay absolutely delightful, once again. Always welcoming, romantic and utterly relaxing. From the fine dining to the wine and cheese to the spa, you can't go wrong. Not to mention the tastefully decorated, yet cozy rooms. The Inn never disappoints! The staff is always friendly and there to accommodate your every whim. The only thing that's not fun at the Crowne is checking out. Sigh! Hope to see you all soon. Special thanks to Michelle and Sean who are always warm and welcoming. Will miss you guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at the romantic Bistro at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown