From the moment we arrived, the staff was extremely attentive. They took care of walking us through what the weekend would look like. We were pleasantly surprised that there were so many perks during our stay. We had a complementary hot breakfast every morning. There was a five o'clock wine and cheese hour where we not only tasted delicious wines but had the chance to meet wonderful people. The hotel's restaurant had the best food by far! We did have the chance to enjoy the Shui Spa on premises, the mineral tub, the sauna, all part of our stay. We did splurge on massages, and they were so worth it. The weekend was extraordinary. The Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa will become a yearly getaway in Provincetown for us.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at the romantic Bistro at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.