“Nice Inn for a get away in P-Town” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inn at 7 Central

You added Inn at 7 Central to your Saves list
Inn at 7 Central
3.5 of 5 Inn   |   7 Central Street, Provincetown, MA 02657 (Formerly Carriage House Provincetown)   |
Ranked #16 of 70 Provincetown B&B and Inns
Seattle
“Nice Inn for a get away in P-Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

We spent 3 days here in April which is the very beginning of tourist season. As a result not all the galleries and restaurants are open. However parking isn't an issue nor are reservations necessary which makes for a leisurely vacation.
The Inn is in the process of upgrading the beds so if you want a firm but not extra firm mattress be sure to ask Cory.
Breakfast was wonderful. Cory went out of his way to accommodate our food allergies.
The Inn is right off the main street so an easy walk to anything in town.
I'll be back.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you are looking for the perfect Ptown accommodations, search no more. Innkeepers Corey and Kurt, along with their staff, offer a beautiful experience. Steps away from Commercial St, you can park and not have to drive until your departure. We had Room 3, our friends Room 1...both impeccably clean, adequate size, comfy bed...felt right at home very quickly. Breakfast was lovely both mornings with choices of hot and cold dishes, fresh fruits, yogurt ...and heavenly coffee! Beverage fridge in common area always stocked with soft drinks, juices, and water.
We have stayed in many different Inns in
Ptown, now, Inn at 7 Central is on top of places to stay in Ptown for us! (And we are picky:) )

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Merrimack, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2015

I stayed here on New Year's Eve 2014 with my husband, brother, and his girlfriend. I had stayed here before 3 years prior. I am glad to see that the new owners, Cory and Kurt have maintained this great place in Ptown. First, you cannot beat the location. It is steps from Commercial Street and all Ptown has to offer. I stayed in room 3. It was gorgeous, spacious, and had a really nice private deck.

The new owners were very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was included, and cooked by Cory when we stayed. I already have plans to come back in the summer.

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Providence, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2014

10th wedding anniversary, a rainy weekend in December...no problem! Our first stay and it won't be our last.
Kurt and Cory have done wonders. Our room complete with four post bed was immaculate. Very spacious with a small fridge and wifi. While we couldn't enjoy it, the private deck looked awesome and definitely made us want to return in better weather.
The breakfast was great and had everything from muffins, cereal, small quiche cups, to bagels, 3 types of juice coffee, hot chocolate, and teas. All this and there were only 4 guests! Can't imagine what the high season brings.
Our room had complimentary parking. The location is great as well.
We are looking forward to coming back...SOON!

Room Tip: Some rooms have complimentary parking. 1st floor rooms have private decks.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Bennington, Vermont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2014

Reading reviews prior to 2014 and then staying November 2014 I can assuredly say that the new owners (who took over January 2014) have worked hard to improve the property and the guest experience to resolve some of the past guest irritations and complaints made in the reviews.

Our experience was one of unexpected surprises. We didn't expect the incredibly spacious back deck area, which you obviously can't use in November, but will be an amazing place for us to relax with morning coffee or an afternoon or early evening cocktail in the warmer months when we return. The breakfast was also a nice touch, since you don't normally get a hot breakfast option each morning. The continental options were ample and the muffins are not to be missed.

Our room was comfortable and spacious with a door leading to a semi-private sitting area - again chilly in November, but what a great place to be in warmer months. Room had ample sitting space and felt very comfortable. Linens were fresh and bright.

Public spaces were equally comfortable with chilly November weather keeping us inside, there was the dining room, sitting room and front porch area to lounge. A wood burning stove kept us mostly in the sitting area by the fire, as the ambience created was warm and inviting, just like the innkeepers who were engaging and who obviously enjoyed what they were doing, and were easy to talk to about their experiences of purchasing the property and their future plans.

Of course not all past problems can be solved in a year, so their future plans of upgrading mattresses, larger televisions and other items that were discussed will come with time, but those will be only add to the already incredible experience I assure you that you'll have at this property.

I think I have finally found a place in Provincetown that I can call my second home. I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: I was lucky enough to get a tour of the property and see most of the various room types - was curiou...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
jersey city, nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

I just returned from a fantastic four-night stay with my significant other at this property. Having been to PTown literally dozens of times, and having stayed at multiple BnB's, I'll attest to being slightly skeptical about the positive reviews only because I know that some folks don't share my level of service expectations. I was beyond pleasantly surprised.

What makes this place so pleasant is the owners. They clearly have taken the time to establish a certain kind of respect for their guests. They are incredibly welcoming without being intrusive. Their breakfasts each morning were fantastic, and were WELL above and beyond what I have experienced at other BnB's in town. Our deluxe room (Room 8) was well appointed, spotless, quiet, and quite comfortable. The ONLY thing that would have made the room even more comfortable would be a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall. What they currently offer are small monitors. I have no qualms about saying this since I mentioned this to them in person. Truth is, no one travels to PTown to sit and watch TV in their room.

The location is also great, being in the west end and close to all that I like in PTown. I sincerely hope that this establishment prospers and others try it. Thank you Curt and Cory for making my first stay a memorable and incredibly satisfying experience.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms include parking which, in season, is probably worth the money for the convenience.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Roswell, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2014

This Inn is just off the main street ...a short walk to shops, eateries, bars and a public access point to the beach. Perfect! Our breakfasts were delicious and obviously prepared by men who truly enjoy pleasing their guests. Kurt and Cory made dinner reservations for us at their favorite spots and, because we'd been to Provincetown several times, suggested out-of-the-way sites for us to explore. Their Inn is beautifully decorated and sparkling clean ... a difficult task in a historical 100+ year old structure. I don't usually post reviews but this Inn and these Innkeepers were so outstanding, I felt I had to share our experience! Nita - Roswell, Georgia

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Inn at 7 Central? Share your experiences!