This guesthouse is brilliant; set out more like private bungaloes in a garden than a classic inn but providing the comfort, beauty and friendship of the best inns. The garden is small but cleverly designed in "rooms" which allow for cozy conversations or a quiet place to read; the staff are lovely & helpful staff; the rooms distinctively furnished and comfortable with audio and video equipment as well as coffee and tea makers; distinctive, filling breakfasts made "almost in your own kitchen" by one Jurgen, one of the owners; and there is a wonderfully convivial daily wine & cheese hour. Carpe Diem scores 100% on these "basics" but adds to it a spa with superlative massage therapists (and I promise you they are the highest standard) with placid atmosphere and pampering amenities. All 'round you get the most wonderful mix of madcap, sexy, big hug Ptown and the charm and attention of a fine country house - all delightfully unpretentious and casual. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly situated in the center of town this wonderful second empire style Guesthouse & Spa complex offers a new dimension in gracious and luxurious accommodations. Wake up to the smell and taste of fresh coffee, homemade breads and cakes, unwind in our spa with Steamroom, Sauna and Hot Tub, treat yourself to a massage or relax on one of our serene decks and patios. Carpe Diem, your escape beyond the ordinary! A magical place on the edge of the continent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse And Spa