This by far exceeded my expectations. We stayed there only 1 night to celebrate our first anniversary, and were treated so well. There was a lovely note on our bed wishing us a happy anniversary which was such a sweet surprise. The little touches here mean so much, like the dark colored washcloth provided for makeup. We stayed in the William Shakespeare room, which was so cozy and comfortable and beautifully appointed. The wine hour was most enjoyable and we so enjoyed meeting and chatting with the other guest. The courtyard was so peaceful and relaxing. We didn't want to leave. The next time we visit we will stay longer. I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful place.
- Also Known As:
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse And Spa
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly situated in the center of town this wonderful second empire style Guesthouse & Spa complex offers a new dimension in gracious and luxurious accommodations. Wake up to the smell and taste of fresh coffee, homemade breads and cakes, unwind in our spa with Steamroom, Sauna and Hot Tub, treat yourself to a massage or relax on one of our serene decks and patios. Carpe Diem, your escape beyond the ordinary! A magical place on the edge of the continent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.