This was our third trip to PT but first time at CD. Was best place we've stayed so far. We spent two nights here in mid Sept and I really cannot come up with one negative thing to say. They really make you feel welcome. The wine and cheese hour is awesome if you want to mingle and meet some of the other guests - in our experience an awesome group of very diverse people from US and abroad. Breakfast was also a pleasant surprise. I also liked that you could come down and make a cup of coffee or tea any time of day. Excellant location...quiet street but very centrally located. We look forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly situated in the center of town this wonderful second empire style Guesthouse & Spa complex offers a new dimension in gracious and luxurious accommodations. Wake up to the smell and taste of fresh coffee, homemade breads and cakes, unwind in our spa with Steamroom, Sauna and Hot Tub, treat yourself to a massage or relax on one of our serene decks and patios. Carpe Diem, your escape beyond the ordinary! A magical place on the edge of the continent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse And Spa