I'm not always a fan of staying in B&Bs. They often veer toward kitchy- nautical theme rooms, floral wallpaper, DOLLS. Ick.
Brass Key gives you a comfortable bed, an excellent breakfast, and none of the fussiness. The staff were friendly and helpful. I wanted to go on a run that morning, and was given great advice on where I could run safely while enjoying absurdly beautiful scenery. I followed this up with the continental breakfast-- solid basics, like fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, granola, and quiche.
Brass Key is located about a block off of Commercial street, which was perfect for me. You have quick access to all the fun, but you can retreat to the private grounds when you want a rest by the pool.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Key Guesthouse Hotel
- Brass Key Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a premier Provincetown inn, only a minute's walk to all the action on Commercial Street. Our B&B in Provincetown features extraordinary rooms and suites, a gracious staff, spa services, breakfast, wine social & so much more. 9 historically detailed buildings enclose the terraced courtyard, boasting a heated infinity pool, cabana and English garden, that rivals all other Provincetown hotels. Our Cape Cod bed and breakfast now features the new Shipwreck Lounge open for drinks daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Brass Key Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.