A great place to stay. It is situated a block away from the action on Commercial Road right in the middle of the West End. But its a quiet oasis if you want to relax away from the bars, shops and restaurants. Its walking distance to most things. You may need a car or bike to get to the nearby beaches. The staff are very friendly. The rooms are very comfortable but a little on the small side. Get one that overlooks the pool. The breakfasts are fantastic with fresh baked scones and muffins everyday. The in-house bar is chilled and friendly. There is a wine and cheese hour at the poolside every evening at 5. This and breakfast times are great opportunities to meet your neighbours. Everyone was so friendly. There is plenty of free on site parking as well. Its a bit more pricey that other guest houses, but worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Key Guesthouse Hotel
- Brass Key Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a premier Provincetown inn, only a minute's walk to all the action on Commercial Street. Our B&B in Provincetown features extraordinary rooms and suites, a gracious staff, spa services, breakfast, wine social & so much more. 9 historically detailed buildings enclose the terraced courtyard, boasting a heated infinity pool, cabana and English garden, that rivals all other Provincetown hotels. Our Cape Cod bed and breakfast now features the new Shipwreck Lounge open for drinks daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Brass Key Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.