I was recently up in Ptown for a wedding and we stayed at The Seaglass Inn & Spa. This place is a real gem. The recently renovated rooms were huge, bright and clean. The bed was sooo comfortable too. The staff was very friendly and we had a wonderful conversation with Corrine who is one of the owners mother. What a lovely lady. The continental breakfast was abundant with many items to choose from. The heated salt water pool was delight after a long day at the beach which was a short car ride from the hotel. It was quiet and serene but if you wanted the hustle and bustle of the night life, it was within walking distance and if you got tired, the pedi-cabs would bring you home safe and sound. They even supplied complimentary shuttles to and from the pier which was fantastic with all the luggage we had. I would highly recommend this place to my friends and wish our stay was a little longer. We will be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four acre hilltop property with 57 rooms. Surrounded by extensive landscaping and a secluded courtyard heated swimming pool. Varied views of low-lying homes, distant views of water, ocean and dunes. Half mile from town center. Lobby serving complementary small breakfast consisting of fruit, pastries, juice, coffee and tea. Free high-speed Internet, heated pool, refrigerators, safes and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Seaglass Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Provincetown Hotel Provincetown
- Best Western Chateau Hotel
- Best Western Provincetown
- Provincetown Best Western