“Tranquil, Modern, and Charming” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Seaglass Inn & Spa

You added The Seaglass Inn & Spa to your Saves list
The Seaglass Inn & Spa
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   105 Bradford St. Ext., PO Box 558, Provincetown, MA 02657 (Formerly Chateau Provincetown)   |
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Provincetown
GreenLeadersGold level
New York City, New York
“Tranquil, Modern, and Charming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

My partner and I stayed here last weekend for the first time - it was the perfect introduction to PTown!
We weren't in the thick of the noise for the weekend and a short walk to everything.
When we arrived, the woman at the front desk was so personable and helped us orient ourselves after the long drive from Manhattan.
I did not expect the room to be so modern, being in New England and away from the city, everything was crisp, organized, and relaxing. Clean lines, spacious, really worth it.
I liked the little touch of a Buddhist book in the bedside table!

There is a coffeemaker in the room with coffee pods, a fridge, TV, alarm clock, all the standard fare and a well stocked shower.
My partner and I spent a lot more time hanging out in our hotel and by the pool than we even expected, it was so much fun there and was an oasis, not just some place to sleep.
I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to anyone who will listen, it was closer to the beach than just about any hotel in the area, but not far from Commercial St. The staff were so thoughtful and the space is a dream come true.
Seriously.
Go there.
You'll love it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Methuen, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This was the Chateau hotel that we have been staying at for over twenty years. It needed upgrades but the owners were ready to sell. The new owners, two women from New York are doing a fine job. All mattresses and linen are super luxurious. New towels ,carpeting,T.V. and furniture.New bathrooms are planned for next year.
There is a very nice breakfast included.Great place to stay on P-town.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet. The rooms in front are all only one floor. No Stairs. The rooms facing the pool...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

This was our first visit to Cape Cod. The Seaglass Inn is a relatively new, plain-vanilla motel on the edge of town. Hey, ain't no Four Seasons or Ritz-Carltons, or for that matter any chain hotels, in Provincetown. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Nice pool area, but few people were in the water because the heater was broken. But the pool deck was a nice place to sip bloody marys. The shower-handle was broken, and using the hair-dryer blew out the power in our room (#140), but the repairman fixed both promptly & cheerfully. Very nice continental breakfast w/ fruit, juice and muffins. Never seen so many rainbow flags before: most of the establishments were flying them. Rent bikes to take advantage of the excellent bike-trails around the cape and wetlands (Arnold's by the pier is the old-time HQ). And cover up at night against the carnivorous mosquitos!

Room Tip: All the rooms are pretty much the same.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
nadineclaire, Owner at The Seaglass Inn & Spa, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take feedback very seriously. Provincetown has many unique offerings and the town maintains a welcoming atmosphere for small business. As new owners, we are investing heavily in infrastructure repairs throughout the property.

Our apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Perhaps, you'll visit us again and give us a second try. Return guests receive discounts and we hope you'll let our front desk assist you with a discounted return rate.
Best regards,
Nadine
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Accommodations were great with a very kind and helpful staff who went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. We were a large group of 15 and we all had a great time. We especially enjoyed their outdoor space and pool. Looking forward to going back!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed at The Seaglass over Memorial Day weekend. We arrived on a Friday 4 hours before check-in, but our room was ready and they had no problem letting us check in right away. Each morning we would grab some coffee, baked goods and yogurt at the main office and sit by the pool. The grounds were beautiful, quiet and relaxing. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. The walk to all the action on Commercial Street was a lot better than I had expected. I would definitely highly recommend this hotel and I will certainly be back in the future.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We just stayed here for one night and it was great. Clean. Friendly staff. Great breakfast in the morning. It was too cool to check out the pool but it looked great.

Overall, for the price I think the place was great and would go back!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

The room was very clean and fresh. The mornings were so quiet and I was able to sleep and wake on my own sleep schedule. The bed was comfortable but I truly loved the ample supply of fluffy pillows!! That was a treat all in itself! I knew check in was at 3 but I got there several hours early and the staff allowed me to check in early to begin my vacation with as much time as possible. The staff was very friendly and since it was my first time to Ptown they helped me with directions and finding the best spots in town to eat. I had a few places already picked out and they listened and told me about some even better places. I went on my first whale watch and they seemed to be as excited as I was about my experience. I had such a wonderful time!! Thank you guys!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Been to The Seaglass Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!