It's not the fanciest hotel one could stay at in P-town, but it was perfectly priced for what you get. Clean rooms, very helpful and friendly staff, plus a salt-water pool! We often don't have the money to go away, and in the past we have stayed in some dumps, but we felt rewarded staying at the Chateau. Great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four acre hilltop property with 57 rooms. Surrounded by extensive landscaping and a secluded courtyard heated swimming pool. Varied views of low-lying homes, distant views of water, ocean and dunes. Half mile from town center. Lobby serving complementary small breakfast consisting of fruit, pastries, juice, coffee and tea. Free high-speed Internet, heated pool, refrigerators, safes and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Seaglass Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Provincetown Hotel Provincetown
- Best Western Chateau Hotel
- Best Western Provincetown
- Provincetown Best Western