I never expected the Chateau to be all that it was... The grounds are immaculate, the staff are fabulous, the continental breakfast was plentiful, delicious with a nice variety of items. The salt water pool and area were just terrific. Our King room's location was great, the room itself was very nice. I really thought it was going to be run down. It was way better than I thought. The linens and mattress were of better quality. It's a bit of a walk into town, but believe me, that was a blessing in disguise.. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and see the improvements that have happened thus far.. I will be back again next year for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four acre hilltop property with 57 rooms. Surrounded by extensive landscaping and a secluded courtyard heated swimming pool. Varied views of low-lying homes, distant views of water, ocean and dunes. Half mile from town center. Lobby serving complementary small breakfast consisting of fruit, pastries, juice, coffee and tea. Free high-speed Internet, heated pool, refrigerators, safes and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Seaglass Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Provincetown Hotel Provincetown
- Best Western Chateau Hotel
- Best Western Provincetown
- Provincetown Best Western