Hotel is very nice and well kept. Maybe it is a little overpriced. Feels cozy, but it was renovated on a budget. Room was spotless and all beddings were sparkling clean and ironed. Towels are white as snow.
There are very beautiful garden, It is a pleasure to be there and heated saltwater pool is awesome.
Parking is huge, which is an advantage in Ptown.
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Girl at the front desk gave us the best recommendations where to eat and we had an amazing dinner at the place she suggested.
Breakfast is good and fresh.
I like this hotel and booked my next year trip already (I was offered a 30% off code for next booking at the time of check out)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four acre hilltop property with 57 rooms. Surrounded by extensive landscaping and a secluded courtyard heated swimming pool. Varied views of low-lying homes, distant views of water, ocean and dunes. Half mile from town center. Lobby serving complementary small breakfast consisting of fruit, pastries, juice, coffee and tea. Free high-speed Internet, heated pool, refrigerators, safes and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Seaglass Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Provincetown Hotel Provincetown
- Best Western Chateau Hotel
- Best Western Provincetown
- Provincetown Best Western