I normally don't go through the effort of writing reviews good or bad about any place I've stayed. But I have to spread the word about this place. I had the pleasure of staying at the White Porch Inn and the word perfect doesn't even begin to express how great this place truly is.
So here is a little list that everyone might find helpful:
1. The rooms are impeccable! My girlfriend and I stayed at the Wood End room, and it was decorated tastefully, and pristine as far as cleanliness.
2. Some bed and breakfast get away with serving cold muffins and calling it a breakfast, but the White Porch Inn, provided an amazing meal cooking eggs, providing delicious pastries, providing beverages.
3. MATT: I'm going to quote one of the other guests at the Inn when he said that Matt "was worth just the price of admission". I agree...I would sleep on the couch at the White Porch Inn just to get the opportunity to have a conversation with this guy. Very few people can manage a intimate bed and breakfast while giving you space, providing you with all the information you need, and giving you the best advice on the places to go and check out.
I plan on coming back to this place every chance I get. and I mean EVERY chance I get. Because it is THAT GOOD!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax on the porch at the White Porch Inn, the unique boutique Provincetown bed and breakfast and art hotel. The Boston Globe says about our unique Provincetown hotel: "Sand, sun, and the wide flat horizon where the bay meets the sky is what Provincetown is all about. The recently renovated WHITE PORCH INN captures this spirit by combining casual elegance with contemporary design in a style they call "beachy-chic." Our Provincetown hotel with integrated art gallery known as In(n) Art has nine tastefully decorated rooms with clean lines, calming qualities and contemporary art to help you enjoy your Provincetown vacation. The rooms in both the main house and the carriage house of our Provincetown guest house have private baths, flat screen TVs with DVD players, audio systems with MP3 connectivity, free wireless broadband, air conditioning, and original paintings by artists from around the world. Many rooms of our Provincetown hotel also include fireplaces, spa tubs, and provide either views of the Pilgrim Monument, the romantic roof tops of Provincetown, or water views of Ptown harbor. A mix of contemporary & traditional art works can be found throughout the White Porch Inn, Provincetown's first art hotel. The living room, the front room and the kitchen, provide areas to mix and mingle with friends, both old and new - and as the spot simultaneously to enjoy In(n) Art, the integrated art gallery at the White Porch Inn. The porch of our Provincetown guest house is a great place to relax, unwind while having a European continental breakfast or a glass of wine and taking in water views or the sites of Provincetown. This Provincetown hotel is a member of the Distinctive Inns of Provincetown, and is conveniently located in the center of Ptown, just steps away from the fun of Commercial Street with its restaurants, bars, shops, galleries, Johnson Street Beach, and more. For many travellers, this Provincetown hotel is the perfect Cape Cod get-away. We at the White Porch Inn Provincetown hotel will do everything to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We hope that while you are searching through the various Provincetown hotels, inns, and guesthouses, you chose the White Porch Inn for your Provincetown vacation. See you soon in P’town! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your White Porch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Porch Hotel Provincetown