“One of my favorite places in P-Town.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aerie House & Beach Club

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Provincetown
Aerie House & Beach Club
You added Aerie House & Beach Club to your Saves list
184 Bradford Street, Provincetown, MA 02657   |
Ranked #14 of 70 Provincetown B&B and Inns
Wallingford, Connecticut
“One of my favorite places in P-Town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I've stayed at the beach house before (Aerie House also owns a property directly on the beach, which has apartments to rent.These customers are welcome to come up to the actual Aerie House Guesthouse, about a 5 min walk, each morning for breakfast, which we did the last time we stayed at the beach house. ) but hadn't stayed at the guesthouse. We had a wonderful stay (a 4 day stay in early June of this year, 2014). What a great place. I swear I would go all the way back there just for the breakfast. Dave makes THE most delicious breakfasts, and in P -town, the breakfast competition is fierce. I've stayed at a number of guesthouses who ALL make delish breakfasts, each trying to outdo the other with more organic, delicious fare. Well, Aerie House is right at the top of the pile. The best coffee EVER with all the special fancy flavored creams and such. Eggs with chives...cheese...bagels with homemade cream cheese with veggies mixed in. Sausage and bacon that definitely tasted organic and top-knotch. OK, so I'm the type of person who plans vacations around the meals. But it was dynamite. The house is beautiful, with candy bowls that are mysteriously always filled with new and different candies and a gorgeous huge deck you can sit out and eat your food at while gazing at the ocean. Candles always lit at night all around the house and deck and soft music playing. These little touches mean a lot to me, since I don't get away for vacation very often. Hot tub was great. A nice selection of newspapers to read each morning. Good sized-fridge in the room. And ALL the rooms have A/C (so huge in the summer.) And NOT all places in P-Town have a/c. Plus, they have a substantial fleet of bikes you can use each day. This is a nice touch. Saves you the hassle of renting them. And, these bikes were great - brand new Treks, with super comfortable touring seats, gears that switched like butter, and super light frames. Im a bike connoisseur, so it really makes a difference. The ground of the place are awesome - a little koi pond, beautiful plants that make it feel like you are in paradise. Of course, you ARE in Provincetown, which is paradise to me, but this place is just 5 stars in every category.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
WOW! What a great review. We are so happy you fully enjoyed staying at The Guesthouse this time. It was a pleasure having you back again and we look forward to your return.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I spent a weekend at this B&B and had a great time! The room was small but comfortable and was stocked with toiletries and a fridge with two small bottles of champagne. Steve and Dave were excellent hosts and made me feel right at home. They were also happy to provide advice and places to eat/things to do. The breakfasts were absolutely delicious, I left every morning not needing to eat again until the evening! The weather was warm enough for us to eat on the terrace. Guests also have access to the private beach at the beach houses and use of the guest house bikes. Truly a perfect stay and I will definitely be back next time I return to P-Town!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you for choosing Aerie House & Beach Club for your Ptown weekend. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and really appreciate your generous feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Wallingford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This was the first time I had stayed at this B&B and it had a very nice, relaxed atmosphere. Everything was nice and clean and the location on the east end of Provincetown was quiet with a beautiful view of the ocean from our room and also the outside deck. We went in the hot tub. And used the bicycles,which were free and had nice comfortable seats and were lightweight. Dave made the most delicious breakfast each morning,which we definitely looked forward to each day! Homemade baked muffins, cakes, scrambled eggs with cheese, delicious coffee , and a wide variety of teas, cream cheese with fresh chives, and sauteed tomatoes with herbs, also tasty sausages and bacon. Everything was very tasty.
There was an extensive collection of movies to watch and I enjoyed reading the newspapers and magazines that were available. Candy dishes were filled every day which I thought was a nice little touch. Many plants and flowers growing on the property were beautiful but I especially loved the orchids that Steve grows, as I grow them also. They were a lovely touch. All in all we had a great time and were made to feel very welcome. Can't wait to go back there again soon.

Room Tip: Our room had our own bathroom which we preferred. Some of the other rooms had shared bathrooms. Our...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thanks so much for your kind words and taking your time to post your review. We are so glad you decided to try us and are delighted you enjoyed your stay. We also love fellow orchid enthusiasts! We look forward to welcoming you back again.
Moss, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Calm, relaxing place with a wonderful view and great hosts. We felt welcome from the moment we parked just outside. Nice and clean. Relaxing jacuzzi outside. Couldn't have found any better place to stay in Provincetown. Great recommendation of places to eat thanks to their "guest feedback system" with up-to-date scores of the performance of local restaurants. Thanks, Steve and Dave - for making us feel so welcome.

Room Tip: Top floor, of course - private patio with a great view, two bedrooms.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay but we are sorry you were only able to spend one night in Provincetown. We hope to see you back for a longer stay. Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review.
East Patchogue, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

This was my first trip to Provincetown and I picked the BEST place to stay. Dave and Steve are wonderful hosts, very helpful, assisted with restaurant choices, things to see, and treat you like family. There was no detail forgotten in my room. I stayed at the Aerie house, room 7 with a kitchenette. There was every utensil needed to cook with, if I so desired. (Some things I don't even have in my own kitchen at home. LOL)

The breakfast.....phenomenal. There is something available for every taste. Eggs, bacon, freshly baked muffins, bagels, english muffins, pancakes, cereal, 3 kinds of juice, etc. My eggs were cooked to order perfectly every day, thank you Dave...for the cheese and fresh basil!

The Aerie is pet friendly, which made it a good choice for me, as I brought my 7 month old puppy with me. There is a dog park close by, which was another plus for me.

They have a huge library of movies to view. Nice to have, when you just want to unwind after a day of walking Commercial Street (which is SO close) and going on the beach.

I can't say thank you enough to Dave and Steve. You made my little getaway PERFECT! I look forward to going back real soon.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Wow, what a great review. Thanks so much. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and your visit with your brother. We also thoroughly enjoyed meeting Fiona. She was so patient in putting up with our new pups. We look forward to your return.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

The one bedroom apartments right in the beach are the best place to stay. Beautiful views, delicious breakfasts, and free bike use. Tucked away on quiet East End of ptown. Nicely decorated as well.

If you stay in apartments in beach club they aren't cleaned daily. It's kind of like renting an apartment. You walk to the main building to have breakfast, borrow bikes, use jacuzzi, etc.

The beach club apartments have a kitchen that is stocked with basic pots and pans. All these units also have balconies with chairs overlooking water. Totally beautiful. It's like you have your own private beach.

• Stayed August 2013
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
We are so glad you have enjoyed your stays in our Beach Apartments and really appreciate the time you took to post your review. We look forward to your return.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

We much enjoyed our stay in the beach cottage. Our rooms were comfortable; and the location,
superb. There were, however, many signs of the fatigues of the year--a musty smell in the bedroom, a cracked shade, dirty grout, a breakfast with packaged bread and factory cake. Aerie House may well deserve the praise it has received, but we did not see it at its best. It is still to be recommended.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to post your comments. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your letting us know where we did not meet or exceed your expectations. We do simplify breakfast during non-holiday times in the winter when we have just a few guests. We try to make up for this by making egg and breakfast meat to order for guests which we do not offer when we are busier. We were surprised with your comment about a cracked window shade and will check it out but all our Beach Apartment window blinds were replaced last spring when we refreshed the units so they are less than a year old.
We do hope to welcome you back on another occasion.

Been to Aerie House & Beach Club? Share your experiences!