“Nice place to go after the Tea Dance” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Bar/ Clubs, Gay Bars
Attraction Details
Danbury, Connecticut
8 attraction reviews
“Nice place to go after the Tea Dance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great bar and DJ also. They have added a café on the outdoor deck with the greatest Lobster Roll I have every tasted. They have Burgers, fries, hot dogs , salads and soups

Visited July 2013

Waterloo, Canada
18 attraction reviews
“Nice view...but that's about it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

We popped in for a drink prior to dinner....overpriced drinks, a nice view....not much else to say.

Visited May 2011
Hartford, CT
21 attraction reviews
“Skip..Skip..Skip”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2006

Years back going to The Pied was a tradition after going to T-Dance at The Boatslip. But now I wouldn't go even if it's FREE! I went there two years ago with a male friend (The Pied tends to cater to lesbians) and the lesbians were so RUDE to us! The kept bumping to us while we were dancing, at the bar they ignored us. I wrote a letter to the manager about it (and NOTHING). As a gay man...I see that we treat lesbians with respect when they go to our bars and we expect the same in return but they did NOT do that to us there! This is NOT the first time I heard this! It used to be a fun place to go...but I would recommend everyone to skip it!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Worst Bartenders Ever”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2005

I was in Provincetown for Women's Week '05 and at the Pied the bartenders completly ignored me. There was no rhyme or reason for this (ie; I was not drunk so the ignoring was not done for that reason) The bartenders were simply rude. Especially a girl at the back bar (Rebecca) who kept putting her index finger up to say hang on while she chatted with friends (it was a really busy night, what kind of bartender chats up a friend on a busy night?) and then she served 3 other people while continuing to give me the "index finger, hang on" as though I wasnt as important as these people who just walked up. I was thouroghly annoyed as were a few other patrons. I waited almost 25 minutes while she carried on like this. Some people left while she was doing this and said they were going to another bar. I wouldnt go back.