“Phenomenal!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 106 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American, Portuguese
Good for: Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Napi's is a unique restaurant located on a winding street full of colorful sunflowers and roses, a block away from the hustle and bustle of town. Surrounded by the works of local artists, antique stained glass and carousel horses, you will enjoy our varied menu of Napi and Helen's favorite dishes from around the world.
Provincetown, Massachusetts
“Phenomenal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2010

We had dinner last night at Napi's and the food AND service was outstanding. The restaurant was very busy due to the Valentine's Day crowd, but that only enhanced our dining experience. Our waiter was very attentive and friendly and kept a close eye to determine ours needs. Appetizers were excellent (Asian Pot Stickers, Tomato and Mozzarella) as was the ample bread offering. Dinners included Shrimp Alfredo, Brazilian Shrimp, Fresh Lobster and Vegetable Alfredo...all of them absolutely delicious. The four of us split two desserts (something with bananas, chocolate and a delicate crust), which was tasty and light. I had friends visiting from New York and all indicated this is their 'new favorite restauant in Provincetown'.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cape Cod,Ma
“Still the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2009

I have been going to Napi's for over 20 years and I am amazed that I have never had a
bad experience there! I typically go a few times per year and make it my special occasion place because I know that the food and service is excellent and the I love
the atmosphere. They have the best kale soup and I love the avocado spring roll on the special menu. They do a number of different type of ethnic dishes as well as old stand bys but they do it all well!
It seems as though the prices have gone up a bit but they still don't charge as much as
other p-town restaruants that dont have as good as food or service.
Just save room for the tiramusu!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kent, Connecticut
“Poor Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2009

Napi's used to be a highlight of my vacation. The food and service were top notch. The food has remained the same, but the service has greatly declined. The host (who was improperly dressed even for Provincetown standards) was rude and condescending, and the waitresses unprofessional. After a few such encounters I decided to take my busness elsewhere. A friend of mine (a food service professional) won't go back for the same reason. The food was always good and Napi is a great guy. Maybe the next time I see him I will talk to him about his staff. There are too many good restaurants in Provincetown to waste money on high priced disappointments.

boston
“excellent food, service & drink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2009

everything here was an excellent value for money: the food, drink etc... i am a gluten intollerant vegetarian (celiac-no wheat) & was immediately put at ease by both the host & the server with regards to my food issue... the food was unique & varied... for my mother, a meat eater without celiac, the food choices where unique as well.... this place is great value for money. service was great given the place was very busy... it was a great intro to ptown.

Boston
“The worst lobster of my life and the worst attitude when I returned it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2009

I used to love Napi's, then I tried to eat a lobster there during a visit in September 2007. Big mistake. It was tasteless and dry. I told the waitress that there was something wrong with it. She took it to the kitchen, then came back and said, "the cook says there's nothing wrong with it and you can't have another one." I was so disgusted that I just paid for what I'd gotten and decided to never return.

Mind you, I was not trying to scam for free food. I ATE ONE CLAW and tried a little bit of the tail, which was also bad. It was a bad lobster. It happens, and good restaurants will take care of it. Therefore...Napi's is not a good restaurant. Not anymore. Too bad. I went to Lobster Pot that night and had an excellent lobster. Oddly enough, I also had a bad lobster at the Lobster Pot many years ago and they adjusted the bill for me, no questions asked. Hmm...I've spent hundreds of dollars since then at Lobster Pot. Napi's? ZERO! Some business plan.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere