“Great Brunch!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Brunch!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The food was great the service was ok. My husband and I stopped in for brunch and greatly enjoyed our meal. He ordered the banana cornmeal pancakes and I ordered the ham & spinach eggs benedict and we added the homemade english muffin as a side. My dish was very good, but my favorite thing about the meal was the homemade english muffin. The muffin was very tasty, especially with the apricot jelly.

82% Recommend
Avalon, California
“What a GREAT Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

What a find! We arrived on a Sunday morning around 11:45 am, just in time to grab a window table! The three of us had Eggs Benedict; two on home-made English Muffins and one on Crab Cakes. Absolutely fantastic! Don't know which version we like best. I LOVE Eggs Benedict, and this was one of the best. Eggs cooked perfectly, and a Hollandaise to die for. We plan to have breakafast her one or two more times during our week at the P-Town end of Cape Cod.

South Hero, Vermont
“Best breakfast in town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We love having breakfast here every time we come to town.. it is the most delicious treat. My fiance had the fish sandwich and I had the omelet. Both were incredible.

Long Island, New York
“AWESOME spot for breakfast in P-Town.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband and I had read the great reviews online, and decided to stop here for our firs at breakfast for a long weekend vacation. He had the eggs benedict on those incredible homemade english muffins, and I had the cornmeal banana pancakes with fruit, which were soooo good. My pancakes were a HUGE portion. Only complaint was that the hashbrowns that came with the benedict was a really small amount. Service was excellent, coffee cups were kept filled, and the restaurant was a really pleasant space with great art adorning the walls. Definitely pop in for breakfast if you have the chance, and their lunch offerings looked really great as well.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston
“Excellent Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We like going to P'town in the off-season. One problem is that many of the better restaurants are closed. Fortunately, this one is open. We try to get there for breakfast at least once per visit and have never been disappointed. This time I had a huge breakfast burrito with egg, spinach and mushrooms. As a nice touch I was offered either home fries or arugula salad. My wife had pancakes which were basically cornmeal and fruit. She took half of it home. The coffee is very strong. Parking is a problem if you are not staying within walking distance of the place. It is expensive, but that's P'town dining. Service is excellent. The place is small, so get there early.

• Visited April 2013