“Wedding Weekend November 16th” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Voorhees, New Jersey
“Wedding Weekend November 16th”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I found this restaurant for a cousin who had a wedding this past weekend in Provincetown. I found Ciro & Sal's on the internet and had no idea if it was good or bad. My cousin booked it and we crossed our fingers. Honestly, if this restaruant was in my town (in New Jersey) it would be the only Italian restaurant i would ever frequent. It was beyond our expectations. The veal stew was the best I ever had, the dishes were so plentiful and so well sauced, the service was wonderful too. There was a cocktail hour with appetizers TO DIE FOR. Bruschetta, artichoke hearts, antipaste tray - all excellent. We all had the best time (we were over 40 of us) and everybody was very happy with their dishes. Just a wonderful place. And also when we were first looking i contacted their manager who couldn't have been more attentive with great response times. All in all a big A PLUS.

• Visited November 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Old School But Charming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Very cute place. Quaint and dimly lit. Oh yeah - and the food was delicious too! I will definitely be back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Derwood, Maryland, USA
“As good as I remembered”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We revisited Provincetown after having lived there 40 years ago. This was a restaurant I could barely afford when I lived there so it was a real treat then. I wanted to try it again to see if it was as good as memory served. And it was. I had been cautioned by a local that it wasn't as good but he was wrong. The place is chock full of atmosphere so that alone was fun. The food was delicious. The service great. We were there in the off-season (October) so we had no wait. I'd definitely go there again if I were to return to Provincetown.

• Visited October 2013
Bloomfield, New Jersey
“Wedding Reception”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We had our wedding reception here and it was top notch. The food was fantastic, they had plenty of options for a large number of vegetarians, and it was well within budget. Moreover, the staff made every effort to accommodate our party of 41 and they did a stellar job.

• Visited November 2012
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Disappointed.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We found this restaurant online and found the atmosphere adorable. It was a busy night, so we went to the upstairs bar to have a drink and wait. It was very outdated and dark upstairs. Not very inviting. We went to our table downstairs, but had a miserable experience because there was an obnoxious large party at the table next to us. They were so loud and intoxicated that it was unbearable. We almost got up and left. The service was extremely slow and the waitress seemed like she could care less if we had what we needed. The food was just ok. Kind of bland. We will not return.

Visited July 2013