“Love Love Love” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Provincetown, Massachusetts
“Love Love Love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Scott's cupcakes are amongst the best I've ever had. I've been a loyal customer since he started serving them on Commercial Street. The cake and pink icing are the perfect concoction for dessert or to celebrate any occaision, or simply for a snack. Highly recommended. And of course, Scott icing on the cake!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Grand Rapids, MI
“Heaven in a Cupcake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We stumbled upon this little gem while getting lunch next door. Scott was baking a fresh batch of cupcakes and they smelled sooooo wonderful. We tried to wait until after lunch, but we just couldn't help anteing up the $3+ for one of Scott's amazing vanilla cupcakes with sweet buttercream frosting (it's the only flavor he offers, so it makes deciding pretty easy). Split three ways, that cupcake didn't go very far, so after lunch, we bought three more and that almost sufficed.
I'm a baker, and a dessert has to be really, really great to live up to my expectations. Sometimes simple is best, and that's the case here. I've been dreaming about these cupcakes ever since our visit and I've dropped about a billion hints to my husband that I'd sure love to have them again for my birthday. (Scott ships!)

• Visited October 2012