“The Gallery inn is Home Sweet Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gallery Inn

Gallery Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Provincetown
Gallery Inn
You added Gallery Inn to your Saves list
3 Johnson Street, Provincetown, MA 02657   |
Ranked #48 of 70 Provincetown B&B and Inns
Boston, Massachusetts
“The Gallery inn is Home Sweet Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

I stayed at the Gallery Inn in June 2011 and plan to go back this summer. I stayed in a room that had a view of the water from across the street and a sweet bow front window. It was an efficiency apartment. They have several if these, and some rooms that are more traditional with shared or private baths. It is important to ask about whether the rooms have air conditioning if that is important to you. Some do and some don't. I loved staying in my little place, it was all I would ever need! Very well-located right on Banks street near Commercial- across from Pepe's. I can't say enough about this wonderful Inn!

Room Tip: Best room is Apt. B, on the first floor.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Cazenovia, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

The Inn was clean and centrally located to all the Provincetown restaurants and bars. The Inn is within 50 yards of the public "pet friendly" beach. The Inn Manager was very accomodating to our needs. On site parking was available. The attraction was the location and it is pet friendly. The continental breakfast is simply beverages and warm muffins. We found our stay very relaxing thanks to the Inn staff. Highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
West Oneonta, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

My husband, myself and our daughter took a three night getaway to P-town to visit our son. Thankfully, he had made arrangements for us to stay at The Gallery Inn. It is the perfect location and the proprietor, Rob, could not have done more to help make our stay a memorable one. The Inn has a"home style" feel, clean and quiet. The beds were very comfortable.There's a great deck on the second floor where we watched a sunrise,read books, watched people in the streets, and enjoyed a great view of the water. We definitely recommend The Gallery Inn. It's affordable and as I mentioned in a prime location. We never had to turn the key in our car the whole time we were there....a true vacation getaway. We hope to return in the Fall!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Utica, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

I come to Provincetown at least 3-4 times a year. I always stay at the Gallery Inn. It is surely affordable and the location is great. Just out of town, but close to walking to everything. It is pleasant, Robert the host is very accomodating and surely friendly. I even forgot my pillows once and he held them until I got there next. Nice hot homemade muffins and coffee await us in the morning. I wouldn't consider any other place to stay. Thanks Robert for a job well done.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Auburn, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

Although our trip to Provincetown was short, it was well enjoyed. This guest house is pet friendly and centrally located. Ocean views of provincetown bay are charming. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were clean. Free parking. Early Coffee and continental breakfast. Wish we had time to stay longer. I’m sure we will return soon.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2010

This was my 5th year staying at Gallery Inn. I keep coming back because it's a great place to stay. It is perfectly located ---close enough to walk to anywhere ---there is a fantastic balcony that overlooks the Bay and Commercial street--I go up there to read but end up watching all the clorfulk people walk by. The Gallery Inn is reasonably priced (for its location in P-town). It is clean and comfortable. Most important the service is excellent--friendly and efficient young men cleaning your room each day and bringing out the fresh hot coffee and warm feshly baked muffins. And Robert, the perfect host, making sure your needs are taken care of, and having the knack to know when to leave you be or when to provide you with some company. I hope not to wait a whole year to come back. I recommend the Gallery Inn without reservation.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
Wayland, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

On 7-31-10 my boyfriend Cam and I decided to head fo Cape Cod for a day/night/day. We didn't have any particular destination in mind. Just somewhere on Cape Cod. We arrived in Provincetown at 10:00 am. We walked around Commercial/Bradford St. for a couple of hours to get acclimated with the area. Cam started to get "antsy" that we didn't have a place to stay. We walked over to the Chamber of Commerce to ask if they knew of any hotels that had any vacancies for the night. They said that the Gallery Inn just called them to say that they had a cancellation. We said that we would take it. Sight unseen. When we walked a few blocks up the street to the Inn, Robert the manager was outside waiting for us. He asked us if we wanted to check out the room before we gave him our credit card. He told us what room we would be in (on the 1st. floor) there are only 4 rooms. We were in room #4. We didn't need a guided tour to find our room. It's an Inn with #'s on the doors. He told us that we could use the upper deck which has a great view of the ocean and had plenty of chaise lounges and chairs. We asked him about some restaurants that we heard were good. He gave us his honest opinion based upon what he had heard from previous guests and his own experiences. As far as I knew he didn't "have an agenda" or he didn't know the owners. We went to both places he recommended (for lunch and dinner) and we were both quite satisfied with his recommendations. Our room was clean. There was no dust or cobwebs. There was an air conditioner in the window, a ceiling fan as well as a floor fan. We did share a bathroom with several other people. Most Inns or B&B's have the same set up. The bathroom was clean as well as the shower. I felt as though I didn't need to wear my flip flops into the shower. (I still did anyways). He provided home made muffins which were really good and I wish I had told him so, coffee and OJ in the morning. I really enjoyed my stay there. I usually stay in hotels or motels that have their own bathrooms and telephones in the room. This was really different for me but it turned out to be a truly enjoyable experience. Also, our room had a TV and internet service! Rates were reasonable and in-line with other Inn's. We will definitely be back in the Fall for another great time in P-town and will stay at the Gallery Inn.

M. LeBlanc

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Gallery Inn? Share your experiences!