A larget hotel in the center of the commercial district which is convenient located to all sights which is within walking distance. The hotel is larger than a B&B had an average room (like a Quality Inn or budget hotel). The continental breakfast each morning was quite limited (tea/coffee/juice and stale pastry). Service was very good with Anthony at the front desk who wa always willing to please. The price is very good for the summer at under $200 per night. Would I stay here again for pleasure? Probably not.
- Also Known As:
- Stay @ The Pilgrim House Hotel
- Stay @ The Pilgrim House Hotel Provincetown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Sage Inn started welcoming guests in April of 2012. Open year round and centrally located just steps from Commercial Street, guests enjoy private baths, well appointed accommodations, complimentary wireless internet access and light continental breakfast daily. A limited number of on site parking spaces are available for guests and are reserved at the time of booking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Sage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.