Our expectations were high after researching the best place to stay in Provincetown. I must say that the Elizabeth's, Christopher and their lovely staff exceeded our expectations. They were so friendly and thoughtful and anticipated the needs of their guests way beyond anywhere else we have stayed. Breakfast was fabulous . The gardens were lovely. We stayed in Mary Oliver and enjoyed our own balcony, the jacuzzi, and found serenity just one block away from Commercial Street. We look forward to returning!
- Also Known As:
- Gabriel`s At The Ashbrooke Hotel Provincetown
- Gabriel`s At The Ashbrooke Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open since 1979 and ideally located in the heart of beautiful Provincetown. Our historic hotel features 7 luxurious rooms, 1 suite and 8 spacious apartment units. In-room amenities include tempurpedic mattresses, private balconies, fireplaces, jacuzzi tubs, steam baths, free Wi-Fi, TV's, DVD players, wet bar, and Keurig coffee makers.Guests delight in our complimentary made to order breakfast, served daily in the Great Room or our lush garden courtyard patio. Enjoy homemade cookies and refreshments every afternoon. Children and pets are always welcome for an additional charge. Private nearby parking is available for $10 daily and we offer a free shuttle service from the Provincetown Airport or the Pier.Come experience our first class property and service today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Fareportal so you can book your Gabriel's at the Ashbrooke Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.