“Pure and complete BLISS!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 70 Provincetown B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Wellfleet, Massachusetts
“Pure and complete BLISS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I've been lucky enough to stay in some of the most beautiful and historic hotels, but The Land's End Inn blows them all away! STUNNING bay views out every window, and the interior chock full of astounding antiques that delight and awe. Staying here was an absolutely magical and joyful experience. The rooms are BEAUTIFUL, filled with antiques from all over the globe....a feast of colors and textures wherever you look! Each lovely room is unique and enticing, the beds were heavenly, with luxurious linens, down comforters and pillows for your slumbering bliss! The staff could not have been more helpful and welcoming. To feel so completely relaxed while surrounded by priceless treasures is no small feat, but I felt like I was Home. I cannot wait to go back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the main part of the Inn
Green Features: So happy to see that the Inn has attained a Green Leaders Platinum Level :)
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
LEInn-Provincetown, Manager at Land's End Inn, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. We hope you make it back here soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Greenwich, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

What a beautiful spot, atop a hill overlooking the bay. Immaculate, unique, high end bedding, full of history and art, The Land's End is a one of a kind experience. I've been told I'm fussy...(I don't think I am) but this Inn had my heart the minute I opened the door to my room (West Indies) which is on the lower level. I have already booked a 2nd visit. Highly recommend!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review. It was love at first sight for us as well. Having wonderful guests stay with us just enhances our love for the inn!
Great Barrington, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

The Land's End Inn is the most beautiful inn I have ever stayed in. It is stunningly decorated with artwork, stained glass, statues, lamps, pottery and other items I don't even have names for, that were collected from foreign lands in Asia, Africa and Europe by the former owners. Everywhere you look is beauty - each thing that meets your eye is more beautiful than the last. And the rooms - oh my!! We stayed in the Moroccan Room, aptly named, with beautiful, artful items from that place and region. The king sized bed, artistically decorated with picturesque pillows, was very comfortable, the oversized shower with spray faucets at all angles, was awesome, and the porch, overlooking the ocean and much of Provincetown, was the icing on the cake! The owners, Stan and Eva, are so friendly, generous and interested in their guests - we miss it very much and can't wait to return!

Room Tip: We LOVED the Moroccan Room!
Green Features: There is a sign in the rooms that gives one the option NOT to have sheets and towels changed every day if you don't want them to, so there is less energy spent on washing these items until really needed! Great idea!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We enjoyed having you here and look forward to having you with us again.
Orleans, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Over 30 years ago I backpacked around the world and saw my share of wild things. The point is I LOVE to travel, do that for my work, and have seen my share of amazing places to stay. The Lands End Inn is RIGHT UP THERE. As much fun as my first visit was, it's as much fun or more to see other people walk in for the first time. The gasps are audible, and the conversations are instantaneous. The owners and staff rise to the majesty of the decor, giving perfect service for all that might be expected and anything else needed. I am made to feel welcome, appreciated, and tended to in every way. This is my favorite place to stay for all of the above reasons and a million more. That I was able to host 30 people for three nights put a feather in my cap that won't wilt anytime soon.

Room Tip: Ask if your room is on the fireplace level or the lower level. Advantages to either depending on yo...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
We too love to travel and were drawn to this inn for the reasons you stated so beautifully! Thank you for your review and we can't wait for you to come back!
Maynard, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I stayed for 3 nights at Land's End Inn on a retreat. I was in the Mission room downstairs with a lovely porch. Everything was clean and comfortable and thoughtfully laid out. The house itself is not to be believed. I was able to see many of the rooms and they are amazing! I would recommend this place to anyone!!

Room Tip: Get the room up top with the glass that looks all around
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review! We cannot wait to have you back with us.
Chappaqua, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I was fortunate to be able to stay in this beautiful inn…I have stayed in some pretty luxurious hotels, but none with the warmth and charm of this inn. I stayed in the Schoolman Suite in the loft, and the water view was exquisite. I have chronic neck and back pain and the bed was extremely comfortable for me. The bathroom was beautifully decorated and spa-like, with a whirlpool and spacious shower. I will especially remember the early mornings with a cup of coffee, sitting in a big comfy chair and taking in the stunning panoramic view. But perhaps what sets it apart is the service of its owners, Stan and Eva. Every need was tended to, and you felt that they truly were joyful and passionate about what they do. Additionally, their staff was top-notch, knowledgeable about the area and accommodating to anything we wanted or needed. I can hardly wait to return next January

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time write a lovely review. We too are waiting for next January! (Though we look forward to a bit of warmth in the meantime!)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

The Inn, to start off, is located in the perfect location. All the rooms are luxurious and very clean. It has a very cozy and homey feel to it. The owners and staff are always accommodating and friendly. Overall a great experience and I cannot wait to come back!

Room Tip: My personal favorite room is the Schoolman Suite.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for writing a review. We look foward to seeing you again!

Been to Land's End Inn? Share your experiences!