“LOVE THIS PLACE!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rose Acre

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Provincetown
Rose Acre
You added Rose Acre to your Saves list
5 Center Street, Provincetown, MA   |
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“LOVE THIS PLACE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2010

I stayed at Rose Acre with my girlfriend last weekend. We had the cottage off from the house. It was PERFECTION! A kitchen large enough to cook anything you may want (stove, oven, microwave, freezer, fridge, etc.), an eating area, a bedroom with a perfect sized bed, cable TV, closet, dresser, end table, two chairs, and a small bathroom. I LOVED THIS PLACE! One evening, my girlfriend and I just spent time looking at their beautiful garden and taking pictures of our surroundings. The location could not be more perfect and the owners, Rose and Carol, are so friendly and so warm that you will feel like you are staying at home.
I will be back here next year without a doubt. In fact, I will most likely base my vacation on the availability of this cottage!

Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Families
Business
Amherst
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2010

We spent Memorial day weekend at Rose Acre, which is a small guesthouse (5 rooms, one cottage) owned by Rose and Carol, and older lesbian couple. It was an absolutely fantastic place. Our room was huge, clean, with a big kitchen and bathroom--great for eating in. There is a small gardened yard for sunbathing or bbq's, and, since Carol and Rose screen their guests, you'll never be there with a big party of people. It is right in the heart of provincetown, but set back from the road and all the rooms face the yard, so it felt like we were far away from town, even though it as steps away. We hope to return again and again to support this wonderful women-owned guesthouse. A treasure.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Rose Acre? Share your experiences!