“Wonderful Art” 5 of 5 stars

Louisville, Kentucky
44 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Art”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

A distinctive style that is direct and yet the play of colors and sometimes lack of color in the pieces is wonderful. The artist has also explored and even produced works on glass. The pieces are of the beach, houses and lighthouses as well as nautical themed.
They have another gallery that has other artists representing a wide range of media. They offer two different areas to explore the fine art of Provincetown

Visited June 2014

Portland, Maine
4 attraction reviews
“Great Customer Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I was in Provincetown in the middle of February and was not expecting much to be open. I had a house sculpture that I had my eye on and wanted to see if I could pick it up while in town. I gave them a call and within 30 minutes, there was someone at the gallery to let me in to look around. I made my purchase and had it shipped.

Beyond that, my credit card had be deactivated due to a possible security breach. The credit card company had not notified me, so you can imagine my embarrassment when the card was declined and she had opened the gallery just for me. She told me it was fine to call the company right then... took about 10 minutes to resolve the issue (online purchase in Canada that needed to be varied) and then the card worked just fine. She made me feel comfortable the whole time in what could have been a very uncomfortable situation.

Beautiful work... make sure to look at the bottoms of the houses because some have an additional painting on the bottom!

Visited February 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
44 attraction reviews
“I like”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Starkly direct but with color. Excellent but since art is in the eye of the beholder at least look.

Visited June 2012