“Wonderful Experience in Ptown!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 70 Provincetown B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
Denver, Colorado
“Wonderful Experience in Ptown!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Romeo's and Stan, Lenny and Danny have become part of a chosen Family for me. I stayed for Carnival again this year and it always seems to outdo itself each year. The other guests I meet, the complimentary fruit and muffins in the am, the bantering and laughter at the antics and follies as we dressed in costume for the different Carnival events are all sweet memories now that I am back in Denver and my daily routine. I already am planning to stay again for Carnival next year (in the same room). The Guest house is right in the middle of everything and always clean and comfortable.
Thank you for another great carnival season and looking forward to next year,
Rick

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have stayed numerous times at Romeo's and always have a great time. Fun and friendly hosts and guests make for an enjoyable stay every time. Lots of personal attention, breakfast every morning and the best location in town.

Room Tip: No. 11 in the back is a good size with private bath, very quiet and comfortable. It's my usual...
Green Features: Not really familiar with more than their recycling program, which I was happy to see.
Cancun
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Was our first time in Ptown and we were lucky to choose Romeo's. The owners Stan and Lenny were great and very helpful. Dan the house man knew exactly when to make the bed and kept the hot coffee pot filled. Enjoyed the morning times on the deck daily drinking coffee and having a hot muffin. My partner and I enjoyed how close Romeos location was to everything!

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Had a fabulous time!!
Stan let me use his own parking space to hold the DRAG TAG SALE. He also played MUSIC for me to help create a fun festive atmosphere!! i had a MILLION DOLLAR VIEW of the monument from my room. beautiful at night!! Lenny and Stan are great hosts, treated me to a dinner and always GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE U FEEL LIKE FAMILY. :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I've been visiting Provincetown most of my life, and have not found a more friendly, attentive and truly caring place to stay. Stan and Lenny, make your stay easy, warm and inviting. I've been staying at Romeo's for more than 10 years, and am amazed how they remember guests names, events, and preferences.

The rooms are clean, comfortable, and all unique! Danny, keeps you laughing and when you turn around, your room was cleaned while having coffee on the deck. I really enjoy the on site massages by Lenny. EXTREMELY reasonably priced, I've never had a better full body massage.

The guests also have all been great from all over the world. You meet and catch up while hot tubbing, and have made several friends staying at Romeo's. I wouldn't stay any place else.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The staff and owners are so helpful and always available. Greatest location in Provincetown. Will make this a yearly destination! All of our needs were met and we are looking forward to our next visit and the chance to make even more new friends.

• Stayed August 2013
Montreal, Quebec
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Center of ptown and staff is great, made us welcome right away and went out of their way to make us feel at home. They also have on site massages from one of the owners and a nice private balcony with a freat hot tub to relax in after a shopping spree on commercial street...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Romeo's Holiday & Spa? Share your experiences!