My wife and I booked late for a busy week in Ptown and found a room at the surfside...we were pleasantly surprised! The rooms were nice with comfy beds and a huge tv (by hotel standards). The pool had been upgraded and is perfect. (They said they will be adding more chairs next year). Last night we sat out by the firepit which was so nice and relaxing. We brought our bikes this year which made the distance to town seem like nothing. There is a private beach with lounge chairs and umbrellas. The free breakfast was good...quite a few choices including but not limited to scrambled eggs, hash sausage and make your own waffles. The staff has been very helpful and they are pet friendly.
We would certainly stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown