Overall service and amenities could have been significantly better with increased hours at the pool and a friendlier managerial staff. Some were down right rude.
The bar and lounge are in essence false advertising and provided no form of guest service nor comforts nor fulfilled their guests needs.
Room cleanliness upon our arrival was poor at best due to worn /soiled carpets that gave a poor impression and other overlooked maintenance items throughout the property that gave a cheap roadside motel look and negative impression. Especially at the price.
May or may not stay there again based on this stay and would only consider it in a pinch as I am limited since I travel with my dog and the Surfside is somewhat pet friendly. There are better places to stay from what I have since learned but live and learn. Simply put there was nothing that won me over as far as making me a definite return customer - quite the contrary.
If the free breakfast sounds like a great perk...don't let that sway you. You'll be going to breakfast every morning after your first attempt. They should simply give up on their attempt at breakfast and reduce the prices. It's horrific. Better yet spend the money saved and clean the carpets in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown