Myself and 3 others were here just last week. After spending a few days in Boston for a friends wedding, we headed over to CapeCod on the Fast Ferry. Within 20mins from docking, we were in the friendliest hotel we have known. The staff were so welocming and this continued throughout our stay!
My friends and I had seaview rooms, which were just jaw dropping. We opened our balcony door and the sea was there, with beautiful views of the harbour as well.
I would just like to say thank you very much to all the staff and yes we will all be returning soon!
Our Mugs are fantastic!!!! Thank you to Kelsey and Dave
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown