We have been coming to the Surfside regularly for over 10 years. We love the magic combination of a room right on the water, the walk to town (through Provincetown's galleries) and the warm hospitality of the Innkeeper's, David and Elaine. The rooms are nicely decorated, and if you book an ocean side room, you can fall asleep listening to the surf. Our dog Josie is able to come along as well, and adores the place. The Surfside has a devoted following. It really is a special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown