I can't say enough good things about all my stays at Surfside Hotel & Suites. Every room I have stayed in has been bright and clean. The beds are very comfortable with cozy quilts. The bathrooms are immaculate. The location is perfect, within walking distance of shopping and galleries. They offer an expanded continental breakfast, discounts on area activities and discounts at a restaurant nearby. The front desk staff is always ready to give information and make reservations. They even print out the menus of any local restaurant your interested in. You can sit around the fire pit in the common area and a member of the staff will take your food order, pick it up from the restaurant across the street and bring it to you. For swimming, there is a beautiful pool area and bayside beach.
Everyone in the employment of this hotel is friendly and helpful and you are always greeted with a smile. They make you feel special.
I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.