This is a fantastic hotel. It's roughly a 10-15 minute walk from the pier in P-town. The staff that we met were fine, no issues there especially as they left us check in at 1pm. The room was beautiful. The view of the water and beach were stunning. The room itself was decorated to a high standard but the bathroom needs updating. Wifi is slow if you have a beach front room as the lobby is across the street but it's worth it for the view.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.