I've been going to the Surfside for a number of years. We generally come to town two times a year, and have been pleased with each stay. The prices are affordable, the staff are friendly, and the accommodations are perfect for a comfortable stay close to town and right on the water. They offer a great outdoor space, perfect location and are next to great restaurants. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the waterside views leave little need for much else. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown