“Hit on the head with a fan.” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #90 of 121 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: Pizza
Palm Springs, California
“Hit on the head with a fan.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

The meal was Okay, but the service was subpar.

Never got a refill on my ice tea, the fan behind me fell of its perch and hit me on the head. The server never asked if I was ok, just a "sorry about that" When I asked to talk to a manager, one could not be found. A few days after that we walked by and the fan was back on the perch and didn't look to be secured. Stay away from this place if they try and seat you by a fan.

My pizza was only ok, the Sushi was good. But you are on your own for service. Oh and waitress, we did leave you a note why we left you $-0- for your tip. Note that next time, ask if they are ok and bring a manager over.

Visited July 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I had their cowboy burger and it is amazingly good! Usually I am not a buger person but I finished it all.

Visited June 2012
staten island
“Worst service, no food poor attitude!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

we went for a bite to eat, the waitress greeted us with"well, here is what I don't have"- the list was long, we ordered fish and chips and a few beers, in 5 minutes we were told"we are out of fish and chips.We told her we would juat have the beersand the check. A customer was at the bar with a hamburger and asked where is my coleslaw, the waitress yells out" we don't have any"! We paid with a 20 $ bill and it was $8.56, our change was $11.00 they kept the 46 cents when we asked where was all the change , the waiter ignored us and walked away. WORSE place i have ever gone to!!! Would never recommend it! also, the couple behind us also walked out!

• Visited October 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
upstate ny
“not fancy just plain good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

We ordered drinks and waited and waited and waited. Our waiter said the bartender was new and slow. Drinks finally arrived, my martini oliveless and my husband's gimlet a funny brown color. Our affable waiter did rectify the situation but we received our new drinks just as the food was arriving. Margarita pizza was really good, nice blistered crust and thin but chewy. It bore no resemblance to a true margarita pizza having no basil or tomatoes and a lot of cheese...good anyway whatever it was. Caesar salad was heavy on the croutons but did have a nice not too heavy dressing. All in all a decent meal; I would go back.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Just Ok Pizza probably pre-made crusts”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

It wasn't horrible by any means but there are better options for a decent meal. The salad had no flavor and the pizza was just ok.

• Visited September 2011