“Rude and annoyed by customers” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 122 Restaurants in Provincetown
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
“Rude and annoyed by customers”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I love p-town, but I thought the cook (who I suspect is the owner) was very rude. I said hello and was greeted 30 seconds later by a "hey" as he did not bother to left his head. I had to recite my order to the top of his head, which I needed to repeat once he decided to grab a pen and pad. The bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich had under cooked eggs with runny yolk. We were going to dine inside, but I just wanted out of there.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Staple for Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We have been to Provincetown 3 years in a row, you always have to stop Portuguese Bakery. They are one of the few places open at 7 am to get a great pastrie and a cup of coffee. There Fig squares are wonderful. The place is nothing fancy its really to grab some great pastries and go even though they have a few tables to sit and eat.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, Massachusetts
“malasadas to die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Hands down this place has the best malasadas I have ever passed through my lips! I am surrounded by Portuguese Bakeries, have certainly eaten my share but this place makes on that just melts in your mouth. I visit every time I'm there, but I can't tell you about anything else they make. I just can't not not order the malasadas, but I'm willing to take a chance and say there's something they make you'll love!

Visited May 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious and unpretentious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Authentic portuguese baked goods, with a breakfast/lunch/dinner menu, and has been around for decades. This place does not exist for the tourists, though they are more than welcome, but was around long before P-Town became trendy. The interior is nothing special, with few tables to sit down, but most of their menu items are eaily portable and everything tastes fantastic.

Visited September 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Little hidden gem in Provincetown. Walked in and had great bakery. Then went back the next day for breakfast and was amazed with the food. Ate there again all four remaining days. Great service and good. Was my favorite place. Definitely recommend.

Visited July 2013